Japanese consulting service for computer, electrical and machinery: WebStage SiteMap
WebStage is Japanese consulting service for computer, electrical and machinery:
*Business in Japan, *Japanese business environment, *Consulting service, *Profile, *Q&A, *Security, *Contact,
Purpose of WebStage
- WebStage supports business enhancement in Japan
- WebStage supports launching of new business in Japan
- WebStage supports to handle and solve the quality problem in product in
- Take a role as the chief of Japanese staff or the Japanese cooperator
- Support to negotiate with Japanese company for business growth and business
- Support to find a Japanese business partner
- Explain Japanese business practice
- Explain Japanese manner at Japanese customer
- Review the client’s explanation package and suggest updating for Japanese
- Explain real Japanese customer’s reaction about the customer call, since
real Japanese opinion is different from appearance
- Suggest making the next call package
- Translate e-mail between client and Japanese customer
- Make Japanese material from the English ones
- Consulting fee can be negotiated on a case by case basis
Kinds of affecting industry：
- Computer, electrical and machinery
- Sales promotion, Sales expansion, Customer satisfaction improvement, Problem
resolution, Product function improvement, Product quality improvement (except
Conditions to take the consulting service
- Either the client intends to make a business in Japan or the client is working in Japan already.
- The working location should be in Tokyo city (23 Wards), Kawasaki-City,
Yokohama-City and the next cities of Yokohama-City in Kanagawa-Prefecture,
- In some case, WebStage will not take on the request before start of the
consulting service, if it is beyond the resource of WebStage.
- WebStage doesn't make any reparation for every business on the client,
since WebStage doesn't have the responsibility about the client business.
The business responsibility belongs to the client.
Business contract flow
- Inquiry from a requester by email or Telephone
- WebStage investigates the request and asks additional information if needed.
- WebSatge verifies job classify of the contents with the schedule.
- WebStage sends a written estimate by email.
- WebStage exchanges contracts with each other
- WebStage makes jobs description on the contract.
- WebStage sends an account bill for the jobs.
- WebStage sends a receipt after the payment of the requester.
Sample of translation (Download)